Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
masnegrowe
Level 1

Additions to your business

Dear fellow ProAdvisors,

Recently, I was approached by Colonial Life.  As many businesses do not provide insurance to their employees, I have always struggled giving suggestions on what to do.  Now, I can suggest and implement Colonial Life to my small and large clients. Since I manage the payroll, the deduction set up is a no brainer. The clients and employees feel valued with the coverage so in turn, is helping with retention. PLUS, it is of no cost to the Employer, but a tax benefit at the end of the year.

ALSO, TSheets! This is an amazing 3rd party app that I love so much I am testing to be a ProAdvisor in that as well.  With these three areas covered, I feel I can offer my clients what they need to the best of my ability.  I am not a CPA but, partnered with a few to cover that area too J

Just wanted to share this info with all of you as fellow ProAdvisors. It has solidified my relationship with clients and I am now able to give them a solution beyond just QuickBooks and payroll. As you all know, our clients trust us and to be able to offer them solutions in other areas has proven to be invaluable.  I will post this on the QuickBooks community site as well.

Below is some info on what Colonial provides.  See my links below my signature J (ProAdvisor Site, TSheets and the link to my Colonial Agency I work closely with. It is here in Florida but, they are nationwide) I can also point you in the direction for Contributing Health Insurance plans if needed.

Hope your tax season is going smooth.  As we can all relate, some clients just wait till the last minute.  Ah, the joys of our industry. J If you need any more info or have any questions, just give me a shout!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

This is a NON-contributing plan that employees pay through post and pre tax payroll deductions from their paychecks that I can easily set up or help set up. No cost to employer but, tax benefit at end of year.  It is great for companies that want to offer something to employees and can eventually move into an “employer contributing plan” or even choose to select a small amount to each employees check (like a “credit” towards deductions) in order to help pay for some of the NON-contributing plan costs. A custom benefits plan can do all of these things, at no direct cost to your business, and potentially save you thousands of dollars over the next 12 months allowing you to utilize those funds to grow your business    any way you choose.

Here are five reasons to consider implementing or enhancing a benefits plan with my extended services:

1. Save money on your health insurance premiums, without changing from you current carrier or doctors.
  2. Achieve tax savings by utilizing IRS tax laws, on benefits that your employees pay for, but for which YOU get the tax break.
  3. Stay in compliance with governmental regulations in terms of employee benefits and required section 125 documentation.
  4. Free up some time for your Human Resource team during the new employee orientation process and annual benefits communication by taking certain responsibilities off their schedule and have a team of licensed Benefits Counselors address those items on behalf of your team.
  5. Access to a 24/7/365 Telemedicine program with no deductibles or co-pays for your employees and up to 9 members of their household free for the first year.

Thank you

Amy Growe

Growe QB Pro, Inc.

Diamond Certified QuickBooks Advisor and Wholesale Provider/Payroll/T-sheets Pro and Wholesale Provider/2-15 Florida Life and Health Broker

[removed]

[email address removed]

https://www.tsheets.com/#a:groweqbproinc

https:// themeehanagency.com/amygrowe/

https://proadvisor.intuit.com/app/accountant/search?searchId=amy-growe-2

1 Comment 1
Kphelan2018
Level 3

Additions to your business

I do not wish to answer this thanks you

Need to get in touch?

Contact us