cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
WillowOlder
Level 5

QUESTION: Do You Have an Award-Winning Brand?

Stocksy_txp7e689169bO1200_Small_1164249.jpg

First, we want to say a hearty congratulations to QB Community member Katharine Huber. Katharine, a professional architect, is the founder of Wit Design, which sells kid-sized furniture that’s functional, comfortable and totally gorgeous. No wonder Katharine’s Wit Chair was just awarded a Special Mention in the 6th annual Architizer A+ Awards celebrating the year’s best architecture and products.

Now Wit Design is officially an award-winning brand. Which got us thinking:

Do you have an award-winning product or service? If so, how did you find the contest or program you entered – and what was the submission process like? Most importantly, how have the words “award-winning” affected your business?

We’re excited for you to join this conversation by posting your comments below!

Want to weigh in but not yet a QB Community member? Click HERE to sign up in a flash!

3 Comments 3
jessbru99568
Level 7

Yes, we actually do! Our Blue Ribbon Apple Pies won first place in a large apple pie contest. And yes it does seem to have an impact, when you tell customers. They can't resist. :)

WillowOlder
Level 5

@jessbru99568 First, congratulations and yum! I'm curious -- besides telling customers about your "officially" delicious pie, do you use the title "award-winning" in your marketing strategy or branding? I'd love to hear how you approach it. If it was me, I think I'd be telling the world! :-)

jessbru99568
Level 7

Yes, we also changed the name to "Blue Ribbon Apple Pie" (It won a big blue ribbon) :)

Need to get in touch?

Contact us