cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
cpajoe
Level 2

#startupday

Today, August 1 is the annual startupday. Congresspeople meet startups in their communities to promote small businesses. The twitter tag I used as the subject is trending today. Check out various articles around the net to see how this is celebrated and how it originated. Is there anything going on in your communities? Or is this the first you are hearing of this?
joe

3 Comments 3
AudreyPratt
Level 7

#startupday

This is totally cool @cpajoe! This is the first time I'm hearing about Start-Up Day and I'm so glad you shared it with us. I just searched #startupday on Twitter and I am so inspired! Here is a tweet that stood out to me, "Did you know half a million adults become entrepreneurs each and every month?" Is there anything exciting going on in your community? 

SteveChase
Community Champion

#startupday

I haven't heard of this. But will be tuninig in for local highlights. I get really excited because Aug 1st also means I can start reconciling my clients bank statements but have to wait until they supply me with them.

AudreyPratt
Level 7

#startupday

That's great @SteveChase! I hope those bank statements start rolling in today :smileyhappy:

Need to get in touch?

Contact us