cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

941s

Hw do i view the past 4 quarterly federal 941s ?  i need to provide an audit to our worker comp ins company.

thank you.

3 Comments
BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: 941s

Review your filed tax forms from the payroll center, forms tab, middle section where the history is displayed.

Copies of the actual forms are not available, only the details of filing

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, 1middleton.

I'm here to help  you get a copy of your Quarterly 941 Forms in QuickBooks Desktop.

BRC is correct. You can get a copy of your forms from the Payroll Center. I'd be glad to walk you through the steps below:

1. Go to Employees at the top menu.
  2. Click Payroll Center.
  3. Under Filing History section, select Saved Filings.

If it's not in the Save Filings, you can reopen the 941 Forms from the File Forms tab and filter the period date by quarter. I'll walk you through the steps on how to do it:

1. Go to Employees at the top menu.
  2. Click Payroll Center.
  3. Under File Forms section, double click the Quarterly Form 941.
  4. Filter the correct Quarter Ending date and click OK.
  5. Click Check for Errors to make sure there are no errors in the form.
  6. Click Save as PDF or Print for Your Records to get a copy of the form.

There you have it. Do the same steps to get the 941 forms for the remaining quarters.

If you require further assistance in doing this, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support Team to guide you through the whole steps.

Here's how you can get in touch with them:

1. Go to this link https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/?infosrc=qs&service=16.
  2. Choose Basic Standard & Enhanced.
  3. Click Payroll.
  4. Click View Contact Info.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with concerning payroll. I'm always here to help.