cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PGC
Established Member

Epay

I paid my quarterly payroll tax payment through QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus 2018 payroll, in tracking, it shows it was accepted by QuickBooks, accepted and processed by the agency, yet the agency doesn't show the payment.  This has happened for over $15,000 worth of payments for the quarter ending 6/30/18.  I don't know where to begin and I need to get it resolved before the State of California sticks me with over $5,000 in penalties and makes me pay the taxes again.  Please help!!!

1 Comment

Re: Epay

Good day, PGC.

I appreciate you checking in with us. I'm here to ensure you're able to track the E-payment and get a confirmation from your state agency.

Since this issue requires tracking the payment for your E-payment, I recommend contacting our Payroll Support Team. They can pull up your account information and provide you the tracking number. 

Here's how to get in contact with them:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Desktop company.
  2. Go to Help.
  3. Select Support.
  4. Click on the Contact us link.

Once you have the tracking number, please give your state a quick call so they'll be able to verify your E-payment. This is to make sure you have the confirmation from them that they've received the payment to avoid penalty. 

Just in case, I've attached an article for your reference: Check e-filing or e-payment status.

This should point you in the right direction. Let me know if there's anything else you need. I'm always here to help. Take care.