cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Experienced Member

I got an email to update the withholding taxes table to 21908, I went to due to updated and it stayed at 21806 is there no changes for New Jersey?

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: I got an email to update the withholding taxes table to 21908, I went to due to updated and i...

We update the withholding tax by states, Deed69.

As of now, the updated tax is unavailable in New Jersey. You might want to check what's included in the 21908 payroll update. It consists of the updated forms and payroll for the different states.

We will give you a piece of information once there's a new update release.

Highlighted
BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I got an email to update the withholding taxes table to 21908, I went to due to updated and it stayed at 21806 is there no changes for New Jersey?

Payroll updates are delivered to all no matter what states you have set up for payroll. Everybody gets all the updated files.  If the payroll version stayed at 21806 then the payroll update didn't work. 

Try restarting your computer to make sure everything QB related is unloaded from memory.  Then get the update again from the Employees menu.  If you receive no errors, then deal with them, otherwise it probably worked.