cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Explorer **

My clients QB is linked to eVet, the sales tax charged in eVet is different than what is calculated by QB. How do I correct this so that both systems are in sync?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: My clients QB is linked to eVet, the sales tax charged in eVet is different than what is calc...

Hello there, @Mary Beth.

I'd be glad to help check why your sales tax charged in eVet is different that what is calculated in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Sales tax is a retail point-of-purchase tax imposed by state and local governments that is paid by the purchaser for goods and services. In QBO, sales taxes are calculated based from the United States Portal Service (USPS). 

To check how do eVet calculates sales taxes, you can contact with the eVet Support.

In addition, you may get in touch with our Intuit Developer to check this further for you securely. 

For further details about sales tax in QBO, you can read this article: Sales tax in QuickBooks Online.

Please don't hesitate to add a comment below if you have any other sales tax questions, I'm just a post away to help you. Have a great day ahead!