Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jad
Frequent Explorer *
Solved

QBM payments via ACH 1099

I have a question about sending 1099s to some of the vendors that have paid me. I usually only pay via the ACH method (routing & bank acct number), not by CC. I've heard that QBM might be considered a 3rd party processor, but the echeck (ACH), is tripping me up. Do you send 1099Ks to all vendors paid through you, even the ACH ones?

Best answer 01-17-2019 01:08 PM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: QBM payments via ACH 1099

Hi there, jad.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I'm here with some insight to provide about the 1099-K Form.

I appreciate the detailed explanation on how you paid your vendors. Based on this, you'll still be the one responsible for sending your vendors a 1099 Form. For more information about this, I recommend following this article: 1099 E-File Service: QuickBooks Online setup, troubleshooting, & FAQs

The only time our Merchant Services Team will generate a 1099-K for tax purposes, is when at least 200 card transactions and $20,000 in gross sales during the prior period. I'm also including an article about this to learn more about the Intuit 1099-K Form:  Intuit 1099-K Form

I hope this helps you today. Please feel free to get in touch with me here for any additional questions, I always have your back. Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful rest of your week.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: QBM payments via ACH 1099

Hi there, jad.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I'm here with some insight to provide about the 1099-K Form.

I appreciate the detailed explanation on how you paid your vendors. Based on this, you'll still be the one responsible for sending your vendors a 1099 Form. For more information about this, I recommend following this article: 1099 E-File Service: QuickBooks Online setup, troubleshooting, & FAQs

The only time our Merchant Services Team will generate a 1099-K for tax purposes, is when at least 200 card transactions and $20,000 in gross sales during the prior period. I'm also including an article about this to learn more about the Intuit 1099-K Form:  Intuit 1099-K Form

I hope this helps you today. Please feel free to get in touch with me here for any additional questions, I always have your back. Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful rest of your week.