cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

W2 and 1099 mailing

Can I get all the W2 and 1099 Mailed to the office, Our guys travel around

we work in numerous cities and they would never get thier tax info. 

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: W2 and 1099 mailing

Welcome, @Michelle1001 and thank you for coming to the QuickBooks Community for assistance. I have some insight on mailing W2s to pass along.

W2s will be mailed to the home address on file for your employees, if it fails to reach their home address it will be mailed to you instead. For employees that need them sooner, you're able to print it and provide it to them.

Steps to view and print W-2 forms:

1. From the left menu, choose Taxes, then select Payroll Tax.
  2. In the Forms section, choose the Annual Forms link.
  3. Select either All Employees or a specific employee name from the drop down menu provided.
  4. Select the W-2, Copies B, C & 2 link, which takes you to the Printable Employee Copies: Form W-2 page.
  5. Choose the appropriate period from the drop down menu.
  6. Choose View to launch Adobe Reader in a new window.
  7. Select the print icon on the Reader toolbar then select Print again.

More information on this can be found, here.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I'll be here to help.

Community Explorer **

I am not seeing the "Annual Forms link" on QBO within Forms section under Payroll Tax on QBO.  I need to print W-2 form for a former employee who moved and won't receive W-2 form QBO mailed out to this employee.   See screenshot attached on what I can see on my side.

QuickBooks Team

Hey there, @tking252.

I can see that you're using the full-service payroll. Let me guide you to get the correct support to help you. 

You can contact our QuickBooks Online Customer Support. They can check and help you print your W-2 form. From there, you can mail it to your employee.

1. Go to this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose a topic and sub-topic.
  3. Scroll down to Get Phone Number or Start a Message.

If you have other concerns, please leave a comment below.