cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

enhanced payroll

My client was about to e-pay payroll 941 and WA ESD payments but now cannot. This has caused them be be late filing.

Best answer 05-01-2019

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: enhanced payroll

Hi there, @peghall19,

The WA ESD (5208 A and B) for Q1/Q2 is currently not available. That's why you're unable to pay your taxes as well. Our Product Team is still working to prepare this form for you as quickly as possible.

You can read through this article for additional information: Forms unavailable (blocked) for Q2 2019 Federal and State Forms - current as of 04/29/2019.

For the 941 form, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Online Payroll Team so they can pull up your account. This way, they can do screen-sharing to help check why you're client is unable to file the 941 form.

I appreciate your patience. Please let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I'll be here whenever you need clarifications.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: enhanced payroll

Hi there, @peghall19,

The WA ESD (5208 A and B) for Q1/Q2 is currently not available. That's why you're unable to pay your taxes as well. Our Product Team is still working to prepare this form for you as quickly as possible.

You can read through this article for additional information: Forms unavailable (blocked) for Q2 2019 Federal and State Forms - current as of 04/29/2019.

For the 941 form, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Online Payroll Team so they can pull up your account. This way, they can do screen-sharing to help check why you're client is unable to file the 941 form.

I appreciate your patience. Please let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I'll be here whenever you need clarifications.