cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
garry2
Level 1

Has anyone had any joy convincing Quickbooks to use the receipts email address (receipts@quickbooks.com) in the UK? This allows you to email receipts direct.

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Online Pro
Level 2

Has anyone had any joy convincing Quickbooks to use the receipts email address (receipts@quickbooks.com) in the UK? This allows you to email receipts direct.

Hello. I think QBO will eventually move to this but I have not seen any firm announcements come out. In the meantime we combine QBO with Receipt Bank and this seems to work quite well for our clients. The solution does not need to be expensive (for some clients we offer free and others at heavily discounted cost, depending on level of work?) . Might be something to consider? The features in Receipt Bank and similar products are quite good. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your feedback, garry2. Platinum Online Pro.

I’ll gladly take note and pass this preference over to our developers. This helps us work on making your experience as user-friendly as possible in the future. Like you, I’m sure that other users would like to use this email as well.

Please stay around if you have other questions or need further assistance with QuickBooks. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us