cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Mat3
Level 1

How to send an invoice to two different e-mail addressees in one go?

Hi I've entered all the customer details in the require fields of my invoice but customer wants me to ''CC'' his accountant as well. How can I do it? I've tried to use comma in the e-mail field, but that doesn't seem to work

Regards

Maz

[self-employed UK]

1 REPLY 1
JessT

How to send an invoice to two different e-mail addressees in one go?

Hi Maz,

We listened to the requests about this and our developers are already working to add another field for another email address. At the moment, it's in the testing stage, but soon you'll see it added to the invoice page. Feel free to participate in this thread: https://selfemployed.uservoice.com/forums/242769-general/suggestions/15563370.

In the meantime, you can duplicate the invoice and send it to your customer's accountant, and then delete the duplicate afterwards.

To duplicate an invoice:

1. Click Invoices on the left panel.
  2. Select the invoice you need to send to another email address, then click the drop-down arrow in the Action column and select Duplicate.
  3. Enter the email address. 
  4. Click Send invoice.

Alternatively, you can download a PDF copy of the invoice, and send it using your business email which you can CC their accountant.

1. Go to Invoices, then look for the Invoice.
  2. Click the drop down under Action and select Export as PDF.
  3. Save the PDF copy of the Invoice and send it as an attachment to the other email address.

You can always visit us back here when you have questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us