cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
communityoil
Level 5

I have written my first invoice - it is showing payment method such as Visa etc which I did not select in styles so how can I delete these from invoice design

I already have inserted a block showing specific payment method which we accept (Not cards or PayPal etc)?
4 REPLIES 4
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

I have written my first invoice - it is showing payment method such as Visa etc which I did not select in styles so how can I delete these from invoice design

Hello communityoil,

Is this when you are creating the invoice, or on the invoice template itself when you print/preview?

Thanks,

Talia

communityoil
Level 5

In answer to your question the payment method did not appear when I was filling in the invoice but now that I come to email it these card payment methods are showing and presumably will show to customer.

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hello

Can we confirm in the invoice itself in  the right of the customer email box does it have let customer make payment toggled on?If so it should not show these at all to the customer as the Paypal app is not selected/activated.

If you want to confirm this is definitely not the case.We would advise as a test changing the email in the customer email to yours and then sending to yourself.If it is showing if you can reply back with  screen shot of that and we will look into this further for you

Thanks

Emma

communityoil
Level 5

Emma,

I have changed the customer email address to myself as a test.  The resulting invoice attachment arrives WITHOUT the PayPal and Visa options showing.  So that seems to be confusing but OK as a result.  Also thanks for advising me to change the customer email address for testing.  That will let me see if all is well with the invoice design.  I assumed it was not possible to change that address temporarily.

[For info] Also: I asked recently whether Copies of emailed invoices could be requested for ourselves when emailing out invoice and was told no.  But I see now that below the customer's email address box is the option to send cc.  So I could use that in normal operation if needed.

many thanks for your help

Need to get in touch?

Contact us