Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
amicuscelebrants
Level 1

Invoice Date

I can create an invoice and date the transaction date ad the date due which all appears fine on the pdf on screen. I then save it and email it and the dates change!!!!

Created three invoices today two dated 15.4.19 one dated 16.4.19 all due on 19.4.19. When emailed the dates changed to various invoice dates all wrong and the payment date all set to 18th!!!! DOING MY BLOODY HEAD IN

Won't allow me to update mileage either since the new tax year rollover.

Had enough of Quickbooks seventeen attempts this morning to send three invoices and still failed. I don't have time for Quickbooks, I have a business to run!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
JamesDuanT

Invoice Date

I appreciate the time of trying to fix this issue on your own, amicuscelebrants.

We have an ongoing investigation about this matter which was already escalated to our engineering team. They're still working for a fix to make sure you're able to finish your daily activities (sending the invoices with correct information and updating mileage).

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team so they can add you to the list of affected users. They'll provide updates about this issue. Here's how you can reach them:

1. Click the Help menu in the upper-right corner and select Contact us.
  2. Enter the details of your concern and click Continue.
  3. Choose Start a chat and enter the needed information.
  4. Click Chat now.

Thanks for your patience as we work on this.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us