cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member
Solved

Invoice sent and receive, but is marked as undelivered

I have sent 4 invoices to the same client, 2 of them claims not to be delivered. I resent them, but Quickbooks still claims they are not delivered. I have asked the client and they confirmed that they have been delivered. How do I take away the error message and mark them as delivered?

Best answer 08-09-2018

Accepted Solutions
Experienced Member

Re: Invoice sent and receive, but is marked as undelivered

Hello EdwardR Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I will put a note on that list. I guess that prevents the email in going into the spam folder. That is good to know. 

My problem was that Quickbooks did not like my bc email address. So after taking that away by following below plus removing it also as a bc, I could send all the invoices to an email address that I had not used before and then Quickbooks marked it as sent and all my error messages was removed.

How to remove email me a copy:

Can you check if you have ticked the "Email me a copy at info" feature?   You can check that by clicking on the Company cog >  accounts and settings >  sales tab > and then please click on the  "Messages" please check if the Email me a copy is ticked. If ticked please untick it and go back to the invoice.

Thank you so much again for taking the time and have a lovely day! ;-)

10 REPLIES 10
QuickBooks Team

Hi DeeMcD,

Welcome to Community.

There is no way to mark an Invoice as being sent. Do your customers have trouble receiving your invoices often as we do have a safe sender list if they add to their E-mail settings they shouldn't have an issue receiving invoices I have put the list below.

intuit@intuit.notifications.com

UK_QBO_Ops_Support_Emails@intuit.com

*@intuit.com

Quickbooks-email@intuit.com

quickbooks@notification.intuit.com

uk_qbo_ops_support@intuit.com.

Please let me know if we can help with anything else.

Experienced Member

Hello EdwardR Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I will put a note on that list. I guess that prevents the email in going into the spam folder. That is good to know. 

My problem was that Quickbooks did not like my bc email address. So after taking that away by following below plus removing it also as a bc, I could send all the invoices to an email address that I had not used before and then Quickbooks marked it as sent and all my error messages was removed.

How to remove email me a copy:

Can you check if you have ticked the "Email me a copy at info" feature?   You can check that by clicking on the Company cog >  accounts and settings >  sales tab > and then please click on the  "Messages" please check if the Email me a copy is ticked. If ticked please untick it and go back to the invoice.

Thank you so much again for taking the time and have a lovely day! ;-)

Intuit

Hi, @DeeMcD!

I hope you're well! Welcome to the QB Community! It's great to have you here.

The Community is much more than product help. In QB Community, you’ll never feel intimidated asking a question, sharing about a struggle or celebrating a win. Our members love sharing what they know, commiserating about a tough day and cheering madly when things go well. It's a place for everyone to feel heard, you should definitely share your business journey on the business boards! (Linked below)... I look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy 

Remember, if you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us. That's what the Community is here for!

QB Community Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Established Member

I don't know if my clients are getting the invoices or not but they are increasingly marked undelivered to emails of clients I've been sending to for years. This is going to be very inconvenient if the problem continues. How will they pay online if they cannot receive the invoice? Some are big companies and it goes to an AP email. I cannot get them to mark anything to keep it from being rejected. Why did this change? FRUSTRATED.

QuickBooks Team

Hello monica1102,

Welcome to the Community.

I can understand the importance of ensuring your clients receive their invoices. What happens when you try and send the Invoice again when showing as undelivered? Also which Web Browser have you been using?

thanks,

Established Member

Same issue here.  This is so annoying.

QuickBooks Team

Hello Carmi,

Welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are also receiving the same problem, have you tried having your cutomers add the safe sender E-mail list from above? This can sometimes resolve the Invoices not being delivered also which web browser do you use?

Thanks.

Community Explorer **

Same issue.  Using Chrome Browser.  QBO showing invoice not deliverable but client got it no problem.

Experienced Member

Hello Philip W

What worked for me was to send the invoice to another email address. Then it marked as delivered. Good luck. 

QuickBooks Team

Hello Philip W,

Thank you for posting in the Community. It would be my pleasure to help you get to the bottom of this strange behavior.

In addition to the information added by @DeeMcD, we can also try logging into your account through a different browser. From there, we can try sending the invoice again to see if the status changes accordingly.

If you don't experience any issue when using another one, we can switch back to your regular browser and clear its cache. This process will improve the speed and overall browsing experience when using QBO account.

If the problem persists, please give us a call. One of our support will need to check your account and perform additional troubleshooting to determine the cause of the issue.

The steps on how you can reach support are in the article below:

Get help with QuickBooks Online.

Please feel free to follow up with me here for all of your QuickBooks needs. The Community has your back whenever you need assistance.