cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
andylarkins
Level 1

Logo has reduced in size when I produce an invoice (it was working correctly!). When I check it within my master template and preview, it looks correct! Any help please

2 REPLIES 2
JamesDuanT

Logo has reduced in size when I produce an invoice (it was working correctly!). When I check it within my master template and preview, it looks correct! Any help please

Hello Andy,

We recently have an issue when comparing the previewed invoice templates and the actual ones. Our engineers are conducting an investigation about this so they can provide a resolution.

I'd recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Customer Care Team. They can add your profile to the list of affected users and provide updates about the issue.

1. Click the Help menu in the upper-right corner.
  2. Select Contact us and enter the needed information.

Thanks for the patience as we work to fix this.

JamesDuanT

I'd be glad to let you know that this issue has long been resolved, Andy.

If the same thing happens, I'd recommend contacting our QuickBooks Customer Care Team again. They can do further investigation about this. You can follow the steps on my earlier reply to reach them.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us