cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
adrian-line
Level 1

My laptop is 13.3" and on the customers page on invoicing it doesn't show the last column. How can I show the full page without scrolling to the bottom of the page?

1 REPLY 1
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

My laptop is 13.3" and on the customers page on invoicing it doesn't show the last column. How can I show the full page without scrolling to the bottom of the page?

Welcome to the Online Community, adrian-line.

Thanks for being part of the QuickBooks family. I can help change the display settings to see the entire invoice page.

To show all pages properly in your account, make sure your computer meet the specific requirements.

• Screen resolution set to 1024x768 or higher
  • Dots-per-inch (DPI) set to Normal or 100%

I also recommend that you maximise the browser window for working in QuickBooks Online, especially if the resolution is 1024x768. To resolve this issue, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and the minus (-) key repeatedly to zoom out and make the page smaller.

If you’re using a mouse, move the wheel while holding the Ctrl key down. Then, move it forward or back until you see the entire invoice page. 

For detailed instructions on how to change the browser’s settings, check out the Unable to see the entire page in QuickBooks Online article.

After following these steps, you should now see the transaction without scrolling down to the bottom of the page.

Keep me posted on your results. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us