cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
communityoil
Level 5

Numerous supplier bills monthly for converting to a corresponding customer invoice. Can QBO accommodate bills in digital format (say csv) for near-automatic conversion?

Nearly all bills are from same supplier so have installed recurring template but am now looking to improve efficiency further by avoiding manually lifting data into each invoice.
Just exploring what might be possible.
1 REPLY 1
AlcaeusF

Numerous supplier bills monthly for converting to a corresponding customer invoice. Can QBO accommodate bills in digital format (say csv) for near-automatic conversion?

Hello communityoil,

I'm glad to see you reaching out to the Community. Allow me to lend a hand with your question about bills in QuickBooks Online.

For exporting of transactions, you'll need to search for any third-party apps available to help you with the process. Right now, the export data feature within QuickBooks Online is only available for Lists and Reports only.

You can go to the Apps Center by following these steps:

1. On the left panel, click Apps.
  2. Go to the Find Apps.
  3. In the search bar, look for apps.

If you need the article for your future reference, I recommend bookmarking this link:

UK App support.

However, importing of bills directly through your QuickBooks is possible through the Import feature. You can do it by clicking the Gear icon and selecting Import Data.

Please don't hesitate to come here with all of your QuickBooks needs, such as the bills. The Community is here to ensure your success.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us