cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Explorer **

Recurring invoice set up. When I change item price in Products and services that change does not show against the recurring invoice item?

Recurring invoice contains only the sales item (with customer written as Client for later changing).  When I change item price in Products & Services list it does not change the price in recurring invoice.  So recurring invoice cannot be used when item prices change?
2 REPLIES 2
QuickBooks Team

Re: Recurring invoice set up. When I change item price in Products and services that change does ...

Hello communityoil,

If you change an item price, you will need to go into the recurring invoice, change the product to something else, then change it back - this will then change to the updated price/rate.

Thanks,

Talia

Senior Explorer **

Re: Recurring invoice set up. When I change item price in Products and services that change does ...

Sort of loses the point if I have to change the Recurring Invoice manually.  No point in pre-writing the invoice as a recurring invoice - might as well start with a blank invoice and enter item.  But thanks for letting me know.