Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Active-Dogs
Level 1

Transactions not matching bank

QB is not keeping up with my bank transactions, it is the 14 July and I can only see bank transactions dating from the 20 June, the balance is correct but it is not picking up my bank transactions. Surely once you connect it should match?

1 REPLY 1
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

Transactions not matching bank

Let's ensure that your bank automatically downloads the up-to-date transactions, Active-Dogs.

It's possible that the bank has a maintenance update, or this might be caused by any browser-related issue.

To check if there's an update with your bank, please reach out to them. If there's none, then let's go do the troubleshooting steps to resolve any banking issues:

1. Open an incognito or private browser.
  2. Log in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account and go to the Bank Accounts section. Then, click Refresh All. Wait for a couple of minutes for the update to complete. 
  3. If you see the new transactions downloaded, go back to the main browser and clear the cache.

On the other hand, try to open your account in a different browser. If you're getting the same result, I'd recommend reaching out to our Chat Support

Here's how you can reach out to us:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account.
  2. Click the Help (next to Assistant) menu on the upper right.
  3. Select Contact us.
  4. Fill in Ask a question (or tell us what’s wrong), then select Continue.
  5. Choose Chat for the preferred method.

If you have other questions related to banking, feel free to visit us. Thanks.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us