cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
danielgeorge1984
Level 1

We need to create a Tax Code in order to integrate with BigCommerce, but the only option seems to be setting up VAT, when we don't plan to be VAT registered for some time

1 REPLY 1
AlcaeusF

We need to create a Tax Code in order to integrate with BigCommerce, but the only option seems to be setting up VAT, when we don't plan to be VAT registered for some time

Hello there, danielgeorge1984.

Welcome to the Community. I'm here to assist you with your concern about creating a tax code for the BigCommerce integration.

You can activate the tax code since applications require this upon the setup. After doing so, you can then default the transactions to NO VAT.

Please note you can turn on VAT without a number or even you're not registered. If you don't want to turn on the feature, I recommend seeking additional assistance from the BigCommerce support.

One of them will be able to assist you further with the integration with QuickBooks. I'm adding their support link for you to reach them (click CONTACT in the upper-right corner):

https://support.bigcommerce.com/s/.

Let me know how the integration goes by posting a response below. I'm always around to help you out.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us