LeslieBarber
Level 6

Our Top Five Reasons to Join the QB Community

Stocksy_txp53f0f55dNOi100_Small_447906.jpg

Hi there,

Chances are you’re reading this post because you’re a little, or a lot, curious about our QuickBooks Community. Great! We love that you want to know more about who you’ll meet and what kind of ideas, information and inspiration you’ll find here, too. (Ready to join right now? Click here and become a member in a flash.)

Now, we could use this post to explain why we think you’ll be glad you joined the QB Community. Instead, we’ve decided to turn things over to some of the dedicated, passionate, hard-working entrepreneurs already benefitting from being part of the QB Community. Here, in their words, are five great reasons to join our community today.

1. Our members are supportive

Sure, you work for yourself. That doesn’t mean you have work by yourself. Whether you’re celebrating a new customer, solving an inventory problem or venting your frustration about a late payment, you’ll be cheered on -- or cheered up! – by others in our supportive community.

Don’t just take our word for it!

“If I’m in the middle of my worst day ever and someone else is having a great day, I remind myself tomorrow will be easier. It’s kind of like riding a bull in a rodeo. When you see other people hanging on and not getting kicked off, you feel more hopeful about staying in the saddle, too.”

Danielle Vincent (@Outlaw Soaps), founder of Outlaw Soaps

2. Our members are resourceful

When you work for yourself, you have to figure out a lot of things on your own. This community can help you find shortcuts for everything from tracking your finances and marketing your product to hiring employees and connecting with the perfect supplier.

“It’s helpful to compare notes with other business owners. We ask each other what’s working, what isn’t, what systems are best for shipping and how to source materials. Even though we own our own businesses, we can’t get all the answers on our own. The Internet is a helpful resource, but nothing replaces a recommendation from a person you know and trust.”

Joanna Misunas (@jmisunas), owner of Sojourn Box

3. Our members are caring

Nothing beats learning from someone who’s been there, done that. No matter what stage of business you’re at – thinking about it, just starting out, already up and running or focused on growing and scaling – countless others in our community know just what it takes to you get to the next level.

"It’s my belief that the more we work together, the more we succeed. I hope that by contributing to this community, and sharing my successes and my failures, I might be able to pay it forward just like others have done for me."

- Matthew Fulton (@ParkwayInc), owner of Parkway Business Solutions

4. Our members are inspiring

We all have days when a little inspiration goes a long way. That’s why we love shining the spotlight on small business owners who tirelessly rise to every challenge, solve unexpected problems and work around the clock to make their business dreams come true. If you’re looking for inspiration, QB Community has it in spades.

“This QB Community is extremely helpful and important to me because it gives me a sense of belonging, and I can check it no matter the time or day. It has also provided me with the courage to step out and join different professional groups, attend live events to meet "real people" and volunteer at different community events.”

- Quanteya Crowell (@QcFinancial), owner of QC Financial Services

5. Our members are a lot like you

You know it takes a certain mindset to make it as an entrepreneur. In this community, we get it – which means we get you.  

“A business owner knows it takes hard work and sleepless nights to start a company. It means going against the flow, ignoring people who say your dream is impossible. A business owner calls one more person, checks one more resource, tries one more thing. An average person clocks out at 5 p.m. sharp.”

Pascal Depuhl (@photosbydephul), owner of Photography by Depuhl

Want more information about the QB Community? Here are four helpful posts.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you to the QB Community!

Warmly,

Leslie

ItsYourTurn.jpg

Want to weigh in but not yet a QB Community member? Click HERE to sign up in a flash!

jmisunas
Level 3

Community Basics

Thank you Leslie for gathering insight from fellow small business owners to share here on this platform. It's incredible to connect with others and hear their stories, it builds a sense of community when often you are working solo and behind the scenes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community Basics

@LeslieBarber, I especially love #3, "Our Members are Caring". This is SO true! I love the way everyone not only cheers each other - they take the time to share their expertise and experiences as well. It's really awesome and makes me very proud to be a part! 

LeslieBarber
Level 6

Community Basics

I couldn't agree more @Anonymous! Thank YOU for sharing your learnings with us in your Momentum to $1M group!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community Basics

It’s my absolute pleasure @LeslieBarber! Cheers and Big Mo!!

gchavez916
Level 2

Community Basics

I've never experienced anything so difficult to navigate.

I have a QB Pro Descktop license. I want to ask the community a question.

In your article anytime I click on a link to join the community it takes me back to the community home page or a page offering 50% off a product. Why isn't ther some clear direction on how to post a question.

gchavez916
Level 2

Community Basics

the link you have just take you to page to buy quickbooks for 50% off- wothless.

there is no clear directions on how sign up for the community