Re: Estimate Screen Modification
Hello there, jfsmithsmith1274.
Thanks for the quick response. Allow me to join the conversation and provide some additional information about running the Estimated Gross Profit by Project report.
At this time, the option to automatically show the Estimated Gross Profit by Project is unavailable. As mentioned by @qbteachmt, you can run the Estimate Vs Actuals report and remove the Actual Cost and Actual Revenue column to see the profit
I’d still suggest sending your thoughts about adding the Estimated Gross Profit by Project Report straight to our developers. Ideas like this are helpful in identifying the features our customers want the most for consideration in future enhancements.
To send feedback:
- Go to Help at the top menu bar.
- Choose Send Feedback Online.
- Click on Product Suggestion.
- Click on the drop-down for Type of Feedback and select Product Suggestion.
- Select the Product Area.
- Then enter your thoughts and suggestions.
- Once done, select Send Feedback.
While you do that, I'll personally let them know about adding this report via feedback.
Add a comment below if I can provide any assistance while working in QuickBooks. I'll be here to help. Wishing you well.