QuickBooks Team

Re: How to print a packing slip from my cell phone?

Hi there, @ACParts,

It's nice to have you here today. I can share some information about printing packing slips in the QuickBooks Online App.

This functionality is currently unavailable if you're using the QBO mobile app. As an option, you can access your QBO account using your phone's browser or any web browser on your computer to complete your work. 

I can see how the option to print the packing slips in the mobile app would be beneficial to all users in this forum. QuickBooks Online is constantly evolving with the goal to enhance our services and making sure the program's usability is easier for all customers.

While this is not yet an available feature, you can follow the workaround on your browser, so you don't get behind your business processes.

You may want to check this article to know more about printing your shipping document in QuickBooks: Create and print a packing slip

Please let me know if you have any questions about printing your transactions in QuickBooks. I'd be happy to answer them for you. Have a good one!