Pen
Level 5

Talk about your business

Gods Yes! 

Especially right now when we haven't even gotten the company up and going yet; we are still just laying the foundation and preparing for our "grand opening". We have our one customer, but he is so easy to maintain it is ridiculous. Knowing what to do next without any direction is difficult. What is the most important thing to do next? What if I don't feel like doing that today?  I am my own boss. I could just walk away from it and no one would know but me. And to be honest, I don't know how I am powering through. I just keep jumping from one timer to the next and challenging myself to get 'x' done before it does. I know I need to start making some kind of agenda for myself, but I don't even know where to begin with that. 

Sorry guys. I know I usually have something more positive to say, but this is actually one of those things I have been struggling with a lot lately. My business partner is not really able to help right now because of some personal issues and so I don't even have her holding me accountable at the moment. C'est la vie.