Mica
Level 1

Credit card bank feed missing some but not all transactions

Hi, I have a client with two bank and one credit card account linked to QBO.  All three have been working fine for months until the end of August.  Since about 8/26 or so, the credit card bank feed is incomplete.  It appears to bring over transactions from certain employees' cards, but not from others.  The bank account feeds appear to be working fine.  Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?  It is a Chase credit card account.

mb6
Level 1

Talk about your business

Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having this issue too, we have 4 cards on one credit card account, but only 1 is being imported.

MariaAlmaT
QuickBooks Team

Talk about your business

Hello, @Mica and @mb6.

I hope you'll all have a pleasant Thanksgiving Day. I'm here to provide an update that the engineering team has reported this issue as resolved and your credit card account should be ready for use.

Should your experience any errors or be missing any transactions, I recommend performing a few manual updates to help refresh the connection. When on the banking page, select Update in the top right-hand corner.

For more information on how to manually update bank accounts, look into this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking-and-bank-feeds/How-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/....

Thank you all for your patience while this was being worked on.

Your credit card bank feed should be able to download all transactions with the information above. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know by posting a comment below. Have a safe and wonderful holiday week.

mb6
Level 1

Talk about your business

Thanks for your reply. I have updated my credit card feed as directed, but we still have missing transactions. Any other ideas? Is there someone in your support department I should reach out to? Thanks.