EmilyCowan
Level 7

Talk about your business

@caronsbeach2 wrote:

Hi @EmilyCowan - I own and operate a small online retail store focussed on coastal living home decor.  Living beside the water has always been part of my life, whether I was here in Northern California or in the Puget Sound. I was so frustrated trying to create a coastal home that did not look like Coney Island or the Santa Monica boardwalk (ya know, touristy and "beachy") that I opened up a brick and mortar store outside of Seattle with a focus on "real" coastal and beach home decorating.  It eventually morphed into an online store only. I wanted to share that coastal lifestyle with other beach people - decorating ideas, entertaining ideas, etc. 

That's awesome, @caronsbeach2. It's wonderful to have such a clear vision and the ability make that vision a reality. I did some browsing on your site and it actually reminds me a lot of Newburyport, where I live!

If you haven't yet done so, I highly recommend hopping over to our Momentum to $1 Million group geared specifically toward women entrepreneurs. Group host @Anonymous is a much sought-after business coach who is offering her insight and guidance to our QB Community members. Just click the "Join" button at the top right of the page and you're in :smileyhappy: