MichaelDL
QuickBooks Team

Account management

@Old nan

Hi there, Jasna.

I have good news, our Product Development Team is hard at work including the Projects feature to all supported QuickBooks Online regions as we speak! While I don't have a time frame available for this, I can offer some steps that will help the feature to be added to the Switzerland region much sooner. From within QuickBooks Online, just click the Gear icon (⚙), select Feedback, and submit a request from there.

This information goes directly to the team in charge of rolling these features out and your submission will help to move Switzerland up on the list of regions to be included soon. I'll be sending up a request from my end as well to help expedite this update. Check out our detailed guide on QBO Projects to learn more.

QuickBooks relies on feedback from users like yourself when deciding how best to improve, and I greatly appreciate your help in our development process. Please keep in touch with me here should you have any additional questions or concerns, I want to make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for coming to the Community, wishing you a safe and productive week ahead.