Anonymous
Not applicable

Account management

The first link you show above is for a Sept 2018 webinar explaining what is new with version 2019, which I NEVER received. All the Certified ProAdvisors I spoke to ALSO did not receive any notice in Sept 2018 about version 2019.

Next - my Certified ProAdvisor certificates in my account show that I am certified 2018, 2017 and 2016. Of course I am certified since year 2003, but the ACCOUNT only shows three years.

I have the paid receipt that I have paid and downloaded 2019 ProAdvisor, so I am not sure what the heck you are talking about as far as "verifying my certification".

Why not admit that Intuit has dropped the ball and is LATE in getting the 2019 exam out to all of us Certified ProAdvisors. Give us a darn date as to WHEN Intuit will get their act together and offer the Certified ProAdvisor exam. OR, advise us there will no longer be an exam and we will go on our merry way and find a company who treats the accountants who are referring clients to their software.

I am not sure why this is happening, but whoever is in charge of Intuit's Certified ProAdvisor program really needs to understand just how much business we bring to Intuit.  I just today sold Enterprise to a new client. So, again, I urge Intuit to get their act together and start telling us the truth as to WHEN the darn exam to get certified in 2019 DESKTOP version will be available and stop with all the obvious excuses. It is very unprofessional to say the least.

Diane Offutt, Enrolled Agent

Woodstock, Georgia 30189