Hello there, @eusdybo.
Thank you for joining the Community. I'd be happy to help share some insights about the values shown on the reconcile page in QuickBooks Desktop.
Yes, you're correct. Mozambique redenominated the metical at a rate of 1000:1. However, you can change the decimal separator format so that the amounts on the Checks and Payments are the same.
- At the top menu, select the Lists tab.
- Select the Currency List.
- Double click the Mozambican Metical currency.
- Click the Change Format button.
- From the Decimal separator drop-down, select Period.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Edit Currency window.
I've attached a screenshot and article about this for additional reference: Set up and use Multi-currency.
For additional help, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care support. They have tools that can help you get this resolved quickly.
Here's how you can reach them:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Desktop company.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Click Contact us.
These resources should help to get you on the right track for reconciling your MZN currency accounts.
Drop me a comment below if you have any other questions about MZN currency or reconciliation in QuickBooks Desktop. I'll be happy to help you out.