IamjuViel
QuickBooks Team

Account management

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention, @Businessownerof3.

I'm here to help walk you through adding users to your QuickBooks Payments account.

Here's how:

1. Sing in the Intuit Small Business website.
    1. Login to the Merchant Service Center.
    2. Choose Account.
    3. Go to Users.
    4. In the QuickLinks section, select How do I add a new user?.
    5. Choose the https://paymentslogin.intuit.com/j/qbn/user/invite link.
  2. Enter the email address of the user.
  3. Assigned a Role to the user.
  4. Click Send.

Your newly added user will received an invitation email. They need to click the Sign In button to complete the process.

If you're still unable to add users, may I ask what is the exact error prompt that you've received? A screenshot of the prompt would be very helpful.

Let's apply the following troubleshooting steps to make sure this is not browser-related:

• Log in to your QuickBooks Payments account using an incognito or private browser.
    • Google Chrome, press CTRL + Shift + N
    • Mozilla Firefox: press CTRL + Shift + P
    • Internet Explorer: press CTRL + Shift + P
    • Safari: press Command + Shift + N
  • The stored data in your browser’s history can cause some odd errors and may affect the performance of QuickBooks, you may want to clear your browser’s cache to avoid this.
  • Lastly, to check any issues with your browser’s health and its compatibility with QuickBooks Online Payments, you can run the Browser Health Checkup Tool.

For additional insights, you may visit these articles:

Always feel free to visit us here in the Community if you have other questions about provisioning access to authorized users in your QuickBooks Payments account.