Why can't I schedule my OR Employment Tax payment? The message I get says I have to wait until the period ends and Q1 ended 16 days ago.

Re: Why can't I schedule my OR Employment Tax payment? The message I get says I have to wait unti...

Hi there, @diakimbo.

Thank you for getting in touch with the Community today. Allow me to help share some information about the message you're getting when trying to make the OR Employment Tax payment.

When the Oregon state form is not yet available in QuickBooks Online, the tax payments may also be unavailable while the preparation is in process. We're still working with the State agency to ensure that all the information is verified and the forms will be available on or before the due date. 

For now, you may want to make your payment directly to the state website to make sure you're able to send it on time. Likewise, you can also reach out to our Payroll Support for further assistance. 

I'm leaving you this article for additional reference: Forms unavailable (blocked) for Q1/Q2 2019 Federal and State Forms - current as of 04/15/2019.

That should point you in the right direction. Please know that you can always get back to this thread, and leave a comment below if you have any other questions about paying taxes or with payroll. I'll be happy to help you further.