Billing and subscription information for QuickBooks Online
You have the ability to make changes to your QuickBooks Online subscription. You have the power to view your subscription pricing details, update your credit card, make changes to your billing information, or even cancel your subscription if necessary.
The Account and Settings (or Company Settings) page is the place to locate all the information about your QuickBooks Online account. You can find:
- Version you are currently subscribed to
- Subscription Status
- Payment Method
- Billing Frequency
- Company ID
- Next Payment Date and Amount
- Company and Personal Contact info
- Upgrade info
Make changes to your subscription:
- Select the Gear icon at the top. Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings (or Company Settings). Use this page to view or edit:
- Billing Info
- Payment History
- Company info
- Personal info
- Upgrade or Add Services
See Billing Charges or Subscription Changes:
- Select the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Select Billing & Subscription from the left menu.
- Select the View payment history link.
- Filter by Event or Date Range if necessary.
If you do not see the Account and Settings (or Company Settings) option, the company may be tied to Consolidate Billing (Accountant Wholesale) or you may not have the proper access rights. Please contact your company's Master Administrator to get your user access rights changed.
To access a printable subscription statement, see Print a Receipt for Quickbooks Online subscription.
If the above information doesn't answer the question you have, refer to some of our other popular answers:
- Update credit card for QuickBooks Online subscription
- Understanding your Subscription Rate
- Upgrading my version of QuickBooks Online
- Cancel QuickBooks Online Subscription
- Credit Card Declined for QuickBooks Online Subscription
- Billing Frequency for QuickBooks Online subscription fees: yearly and monthly
- Tax Exemption Requirements for NonProfit Organizations
You must This widget could not be displayed.