Experienced Member

Hello pollardjohn1962, Thank you for contacting communi...

Hello pollardjohn1962,

Thank you for contacting community.

A good way of finding out if we have a current active feed with your provider is copying the URL from your online banking log in page and posting this into the search bar on your banking page within QuickBooks. Currently I only see a connection linked to the URL: www.mycashplus.co.uk. If your are still not offered an appropriate account feed then we will not have a current connection.

If this is the case, I ask you to please leave feedback. With enough feedback it is likely we will work towards creating an agreement with your provider. To do this enter your banks log in URL in the search bar, you will then be offered below Still can't find your bank?. Click this and enter your banks information then select Request

After doing this, as a work around, you can manually upload your card statements. Through your online banking you should be able to export your statements into a CSV file. Once you have done this if you go back to your QuickBooks account and go back to the banking section. On this page, if you scroll down you will have Upload transactions manually. Follow the next steps and import your statement, this will act like the bank feed we have but rather than us being able to pull transactions through for you, you will need to import your transactions manually.

Let me know if you have any queries. Or, if you'd like to go through this over the phone, you can call our dedicated team who will be happy to assist you. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours.