ClayJ
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hey there, @Anonymous.

Thank you for coming to the Community for help. I'm happy to help you with your account not displaying transactions after importing a .qbo file. There are a number of reasons as to why this can happen. I have some steps to recommend that should help in this endeavor. I recommend creating a new bank account to merge your old one into. Here's how: 

IMPORTANT: Before you perform the following steps, any pending transactions will need to be cleared out. All online services will need to be deactivated as well (Steps for this can be found down below). You should also back up your company file before trying this.

• Edit the "problem account."
    • From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
    • In the Chart of Accounts window, choose the problem account, then select Edit > Edit Account.
    • At the end of the account name enter an asterisk (*).
    • Click the Online Settings button and from the drop-down menu, select Not Enabled. 
    • Select OK.
  • Create a new account.
    • From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
    • In the Chart of Accounts window, click the + icon.
    • Choose Bank for the account type.
    • Enter the original name of the account without the asterisk (*) then select OK.
  • Close and reopen the company file.
  • Merge the accounts.
    • Go to the Chart of Accounts then select the account with the asterisk.
    • Choose Edit > Edit Account.
    • Remove the asterisk then select OK.
    • On the dialog box that appears, click Yes.

Try Importing your transactions once more. If you receive the same message, check out this article for additional troubleshooting steps: https://intuit.me/2ywcYQB . If you have any questions about these steps or anything else QuickBooks, feel free to reach out again with a comment below.