customerservice3
Level 1

The view of Banking is different. Why and how can I get back to what it was yesterday?????

FritzF

Banking

Thanks for letting me know about this, @customerservice3.

I'm here to share some information about the Banking page in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Just to clarify, may I know what are you seeing in your end? Can you please send us a screenshot of your Banking page? This will help me make sure that I can provide you with the best resolution.

On the other hand, I check if there's an update about this but there isn't currently one. To isolate this, try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. Here's how:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

Once logged in, check your Banking page. If everything looks normal, go back to your default browser and perform clear cache to remove temporary internet files on your computer. Before doing so, make sure to take note your saved passwords and URLs. Once done, here's a helpful article with the steps on how to perform clear cache: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files.

That's it! Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. I want to make sure this is fix. Have a wonderful day.

tabarone
Level 2

Banking

Hello! I am having the same issue. I have attached a screenshot, and previously I could see basically two equivalent lines worth of info. On the bank detail, I could see the numbers on the next line, and on the category, I could read the entire category, but as you can see on the screenshot, I cannot see either now. I logged in earlier today and it was fine, but this afternoon, I cannot find how to get back to that view. I tried the gear icon, and compact is not checked. I tried the incognito mode as you stated, and it shows exactly the same way. 

If you have any other things to try, I would greatly appreciate it!

FritzF

Banking

Thanks for joining this conversation, @tabarone.

I appreciate all the steps you've done to get this working and for providing a screenshot of your banking page. I'm here to help make sure this is taken care of.

We haven't received any updates that might cause changes in the Banking page. I also check if there's an ongoing issue about this but there isn't currently one. Since you're still having the same issue after trying other browser, I highly suggest contacting our Phone Support team. They have tools such as screen-sharing that can check your account and investigate further.

Here's how to reach them:

1. On your QBO account, click the Help icon at the upper right.
2. Select Contact us at the bottom to connect with a live support agent.

That should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes after contacting them in the comment section. I'm always here if you have any additional questions or concerns. Take care and have a good one.

tabarone
Level 2

Banking

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I did not need to contact them. By the end of last week, it was back to normal without doing anything different. Thank you for your response!

AldrinS
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Greetings, tabarone.

I'm happy to know that everything got sorted out and you're set on the right path thanks to my colleague FritzF. For future reference, I'm also including this resource which contains a hub of articles that can help you handle any banking issue: Banking and bank feeds

The Community is full of experts possessing knowledge in all facets of QuickBooks, so please reach out to us here if there's anything you need. We're always happy to help you along your road to victory. Wishing you and your business continued success.

tabarone
Level 2

Banking

My view in Banking has reverted back to only showing one line again today. I contacted support and did a screen share but she had no idea how to help me. I was told that she would ask backend support and email me. I just wanted to update you in case anyone has come across any additional info regarding this issue. Thank you.

FritzF

Banking

Hi again, @tabarone.

I appreciate you getting back to us and for keeping us updated.

I checked, but we still haven't received any updates regarding this issue. While you're waiting for the email from our backend team, let's try to log into your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account using a different browser this time. There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, thus causing some errors and/or unusual responses.

If everything looks normal, return to your default browser and perform clear cache to remove temporary internet files on your computer. The steps to do this may differ depending on which browser you’re using. Check out this article and click the link for your browser below for the detailed steps: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

This should get you pointed in the right direction. Give this a try and please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. I'm only a few clicks away if you have follow-up questions. Wishing you all the best!

tabarone
Level 2

Banking

Thank you for following up. I went to a different browser, and it still was not showing properly. However, I went back to my regular browser and performed the clear cache just to see if it would make a difference. It did not. Please let me know if you think of anything else. I still have not heard from the backend team. 

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hi there, @tabarone.

I'm here to help provide additional information about the view of your banking page.

As of now, we haven't received updates about your previous case yet. You may get back to our Support Team to see/inquire updates with your previous case.

On the other hand, for me to provide the right amount of information, it would be best if you can add a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing right now.

In addition, you may read this article for more banking information: How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online.

Additional screenshot/s would be much appreciated, just add a comment below. I'll be right here to help you!