Silver Bullet
Level 2

Banking

So this is fun. After having to manually input 2 weeks worth of heavy travel expenses back in Feb., due to QB not being able to connect to my Amex account (which then caused accounting errors it took me 5 hours to track and correct), now the connection is broken again -- down for 4 days now and counting. I used the chat facility to ask what's going on, only to get messages from "Melody" that went like this:

1) How can I help you?

2) I'm dealing with multiple customers now. Can I have someone call you back?

3) I'm too busy to schedule that for you. Call our 800 number yourself.

Like an idiot, I actually called the 800 number and have now been on hold for 10 minutes with no indication of when someone might actually take my call. You do know your customer base are small business people who have a million things to do, and purchased your software to save us time, right? Because you really, really don't act like it.

I'm so sick of paying for broken software that's costing me more time than it's worth. If you're going to add rude, impersonal service to it — and apparently, a lack of customer support staff to deal with us — I'm done with Quickbooks.

On top of that, your system is currently lying to me by claiming the reason I can't connect to my Amex account is that the "Amex website is down". It's not. I just logged in to amex.com and it all works just fine. So there's that, too.

Beyond frustrated now. Anyone know of a good replacement for QB Online? I'm open to suggestions. Thx.

- Len