KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hello, @Silver Bullet.

Allow me to join the conversation and share some information about the connection with AMEX and QBO.

I know that waiting on a permanent fix and being on hold with our phone and chat support team can be time-consuming. However, since what I can provide in this public forum are general answers and troubleshooting steps, information such as compensations and other account related concerns have to be directed to our Customer Care Team.

This isn’t the impression I want you to be left with. Though some issues with connecting AMEX to QBO are not yet resolved, our engineers are determined to deliver a permanent resolution to this specific problem as soon as possible.

I would still highly suggest, giving our Support Team a call for any refund and discount requests. They have the tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and process any changes if need be.

You can follow the same steps shared above by my colleagues to get in touch with phone support. Rest assured, I'll keep you posted on this thread once a resolution is implemented.

I'm also adding the QuickBooks Community help link for future reference in case you need additional assistance: QBO Self-help.

That should do it. Please know you can always leave a comment below if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help. Take care and wishing you the best!