Silver Bullet
Level 2

Banking

Thank you for your message. I don't plan to make a habit of complaining on these boards, but appreciate your response.

As it happens, the Amex sync feature suddenly came back to life yesterday -- on my account, at least. Seems to be working just fine now, which I hope means a permanent fix has been found.

I will call Customer Care as you suggested, but more important than any refund, I'd like to impress upon them a request to let the responsible personnel know that:

a) we understand things happen

b) we can be patient when this occurs

c) our patience is a lot easier to obtain when we receive fully open, transparent information on what's going on (even if it doesn't reflect well on Intuit in the moment)

d) always provide an estimated time line for a solution, even if it needs to be frequently updated

e) apologize in advance, and offer a remedy or compensation without us having to ask

f) take individual bulletin board responses offline, so the person feels listened to, and we don't need to wade through stock responses to the same problem

and: g) hire more staff for phone support (to cut down waiting times), and chat support (to prevent people like "Melody" from having to juggle multiple customers like we're a circus act, only to underserve us all

That said, thank you again for reaching out and, most of all, thank you for getting the Amex sync feature back online, as it really is vital for a lot of us.