bellareeselawncare
Level 1

Link Bank Account

My credit union is not available to link.  I requested it be added and gave the URL.  How long will this take?  Will I be notified when it is complete in any way?  It just says "thank you" but gives no additional information when I submit the request.  It has been about 3 weeks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Banking

Hey there, @bellareeselawncare,

Thanks for visiting our forum and letting us give you a helping hand. I can share some information about connecting your bank account in QuickBooks Online.

When you created a request to have our Support Team add your bank for online banking, you'll get notified once it gets approved. At the moment, we do not have a specific turn around time on when this gets implemented.

Please be reminded that the approval of the request depends on your financial institution's rules and regulation. At the moment, you can complete your work by importing the bank transactions manually:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account in a web browser.
  2. Click the Gear icon at the top.
  3. Tap Imports.
  4. Select Import older transactions.
  5. Follow the instructions onscreen to finish importing your data.
  6. Hit Import.

Here's a great article you can check for reference: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1760248

That should do it. If you have additional questions about online banking, or about QBO, feel free to post them in the Community. I'll be happy to assist you.