Re: Downloaded Transactions cannot be entered
Let me help sort you out, @boberonicus.
I appreciate you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've performed so you'll be able to copy your downloaded bank transactions into your register.
To isolate the error you've received, let's uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop for Mac:
- Create a backup copy of your company file.
- Go to File.
- Click Back up.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
- Close QuickBooks.
- In your desktop, click the Finder menu.
- Hit Go.
- Look for QuickBooks Desktop Mac.
- Select the QuickBooks icon.
- Move it to the Trash.
- Remove QuickBooks PLIST files.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall QuickBooks.
Once completed, you can try downloading your transactions again.
If the issue persists, I'd recommend contacting the dedicated Customer Care Team for QuickBooks Desktop Mac. A specialist will be able to further help you via a secured remote access session.
Here’s how you can contact us:
- Visit: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select your QuickBooks Product.
- Choose your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Fill me in if you have other questions about managing your downloaded transactions. I'm always here to help.