How can I manually input banking transactions into quick books from an bank account that has been closed prior to using quick books?
Re: How can I manually input banking transactions into quick books from an bank account that has ...
You can ask for a CSV copy of your banking transactions and import it to QuickBooks, HVACR2.
Please follow these steps to import the file:
- Go to the Banking menu and select Banking.
- Click Upload Transactions. If there's a different account that's already connected, click the drop-down arrow beside Update and click File Upload.
- Click Browse and look for the file.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click Next in the lower-right hand corner.
- Select the QuickBooks account in the drop-down list, then click Next.
- Map the statement fields according to your CSV file format and select Next.
- Follow the succeeding prompts until you receive a confirmation that the file was imported successfully.
Here's an article for more details about importing CSV files in QuickBooks Online: How To Import Bank Transactions Using Excel CSV Files.
Let me know if you need more help with your banking transactions.