Re: Account no longer loading
Glad to have you back here in the Community, @DebMcd.
Allow me to provide some additional insights about connecting your Equity Line account into QuickBooks Online.
There are several possible reasons why you're unable to connect your bank account into QuickBooks Online.
Some of these reasons are:
- Your bank has multiple names on our list. Make sure you have selected the correct listing or have tried all possible links. You can search by the banking login URL to ensure you are using the correct listing.
- Your bank does not connect to all types of accounts (for example, personal accounts vs. business accounts).
- Your bank is not a participating financial institution.
Once you've verified this information and you're still unable to connect with your bank, use the Request support for your bank option and ask us to add your bank.
- When you enter your bank and click Find, you'll get the message: Hmm, we can’t find [name of the bank you entered] in our list of supported bank.
- Click on the button Request support for your bank.
- Enter your bank's website in the field provided.
- Select Request.
After you submit your request to add your financial institution, you may be able to use one of the alternative methods for downloading and importing your bank transactions.
For more details about this process, please refer to this article: How to identify the correct bank.
If you need further assistance with the process, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the ability to check on your transactions and help you connect your bank account.
Please let me know how it goes. I'll be around to help if there's anything else you need. Have a good one.