Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Thanks for joining this thread, dKeast.

This isn’t what I want for you using online banking feature. I checked with my resources, and we already have corrected connection issue with Amex.

Since you’re still unable to receive transactions automatically, I'll help by performing some basic troubleshooting steps. Let’s start by logging in to your account in a private browsing or incognito window.

It allows you to surf the net without saving any of the data. Here are the shortcut keys for each browser:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N  
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If you continue to experience the same issue, update the bank sign-in info. I’ll walk you through the steps.

1. On the left panel, go to the Banking tab and choose the Banking option.
  2. Select your Amex account, then click on the Pencil icon.
  3. Choose Edit sign-in info and input your bank website ID and password.
  4. Click on Save and connect.

QuickBooks will try to connect with your bank to verify the information. However, if none of these steps work, I recommend contacting our QBO Care Team.

They can help check the connection between QuickBooks and Amex. If necessary, they’ll perform a screen-sharing with you to determine where the issue is stemming from.

This should get you on the right track. Please let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I want to make sure this is taken care of.