BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hi there, @lydainteractive

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm here to ensure that you'll be able to connect your Bank of America account with QuickBooks Online.

Did you receive any error message while trying to connect your bank with QuickBooks? If so, we can go ahead and perform some troubleshooting steps to get this sorted out.

Let's start with running a manual update to refresh the connection between your bank and QuickBooks. 

Here's how:

1. From the left menu, select Banking.
  2. On the Banking page, select Update.
  3. If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue update.

If the issue persists after running the manual update, please check out this article for more troubleshooting steps: Fix online banking errors in QuickBooks Online.

However, if the same thing happens after performing all of these steps, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They'll be able to pull up your account in a secure environment and has specialized tools to assist with connectivity. 

Also, I'd be best if you can provide the exact error message that you received so I can give you additional resolution.

I'll be on the lookout for your reply and look forward to further assisting you. Wishing you and your business continued success.