MichelleT

Banking

Hi there, @RSS01,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I want to make sure everything gets taken care of, so you can work smoothly in QuickBooks Online.

I’ve checked to see if there are any issues with the individual credit cards you listed, and so far, none are reported. We also have not received any reports about missing credit card or bank accounts on the Dashboard.

Let’s first verify if only three cards are showing in the Chart of Accounts since the same accounts should appear under Banking on the Dashboard.  Simply click Accounting on the left panel.

If you can only see three cards, let’s try accessing your account in a private browser. It’s a great place to start to see if the cache is causing the issue since it does not store temp files and browsing history.

Here’s how:

•    Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
•    Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
•    Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
•    Safari: Command + Option + P

If all six cards are visible on the Dashboard, you can log out and open the regular browser. Then, clear the cache. The steps are outlined in this article: How do I clear temporary internet files and cache?

If the cards are missing while using the private browser, you can try switching to a different browser. If none of the steps work, I recommend calling our Support Team for further investigation. They have the means to communicate with the banks to check if there are any connection issues.

Let me know how the call goes. If there’s anything else you need, I’ll be here to help you out.