JonpriL

Banking

Thanks for the response, @Kiki2!

You may have used the same accounts when creating transactions. I'm here to help you identify the accounts and correct them if needed.

For example, you may have selected the same bank accounts when creating a check or an expense. If the category type you've selected is the same as the bank account selected on the payment account. This will create a positive and negative entry of transactions in your bank register.

Here's a screenshot below to explain this further.

However, if the category type of the account in the duplicate transactions is an expense or an income. This will create a single entry transaction in your bank register.

With this, let's follow the same steps I've shared above by going to the Transactions Journal button. If the duplicate transactions are two separate accounts, you have the option to delete them.

As your reference, I've included our detailed guide in handling duplicate transactions.

Let me know if you have other follow up questions about duplicate transactions. Or any other questions you may want me to help you. I'll be always around to lend you a helping hand.