Re: Manual check for Contractors?
I'm the right person to help you record a manual check for your contractor, @kb9.
To record a manual check for a contractor associated for Direct Deposit, make sure to update his/her Payment information to Check. I'll show you how:
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Under the Contractors section, click the contractor's name.
- For the Pay Method, click the Direct Deposit link.
- Change the Payment Information to Check.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Next, click the Payday tab to create the check for your contractor.
- Select the Contractors tab.
- Make sure that the selected Check Type is Regular Checks.
- Enter or select the Pay Date.
- Enter the Payment amount.
- Click Create Paychecks.
If you wish to set up the contractors again for Direct Deposit, you can do so. I'm confident that that will help you record the manual check for your contractor, kb9.
If you have follow-up payroll questions, just drop a comment below. I'm still here to answer them all for you.