Re: Sales Receipts Settings
Good day, TFarrz,
You can create a service item for your hourly rate and create a different one for the excess time.
- Click Sales on the left pane.
- Select Products and Services.
- Click New and select Service.
- Enter the Service item name and rate.
- Save and close.
The next time you create a sales receipt, you can enter the quantity of each item.
As for the discount, you can turn on the option here:
- Click the Gear icon.
- Select Account and Settings.
- Select Sales on the left pane.
- Click Sales form content.
- Check Discount.
You can also create a credit memo for your customer to use in the future. Check this article: Enter and apply a credit memo or delayed credit.
Let me know if you have additional questions.