JanyRoseB
QuickBooks Team

Employees and payroll

Hi, @SueH814.

Allow me to step in and help provide some additional update about the Paid Time Off (PTO).

I understand the importance of being able to see the balance of Paid Time on the webpage. Currently, this is an on-going product enhancement in QuickBooks Workforce. Our engineers are currently investigating and working on an immediate fix.

For the meantime, I have a workaround for you to try so you'll be able to view this information on your end. You have the option to Download the payslip, so you can now view the YTD and the available credits/accruals.

I also suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team to add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you’ll be notified of any updates on the progress of the investigation via email. 

Here's how to contact our customer support:

1. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the Help menu.
  2. You can also press F1 on your keyboard to bring up the same Help Panel.
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

You may also visit the QuickBooks Blog website to stay updated with the latest QuickBooks news and updates. 

For additional reference, you can check this article: QuickBooks Workforce: Company View

I appreciate your patience as we work through this. Don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you have any other questions about the PTO. I'm always here to help.